Vehicle Chief Mechanic Jobs The Vehicle Chief Mechanic (SPV) administers and is answerable for all parts of requesting, getting, putting away and giving of parts required for the maintenance of USAF vehicle resources. Does all obligations as per USAF obligatory necessities. Guarantees consistence with Performance Work Statement (PWS) and ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
Vehicle Chief Mechanic Jobs Responsibilities
- Guarantees month to month reconstitution, protection and assessment objectives are achieved.
- Performs receipt Limited Technical Inspections (LTI) inside endorsed rules.
- Guarantees that the most monetary type of fix is performed on all USAF vehicle resources.
- Focuses on work as per objectives and timetables.
- Assesses and plans USAF vehicle resources for air/land/ocean development.
- Manages relegated technicians and circuit repairmen.
- Manages and directs preparing of all relegated maitenance professionals.
- Guarantees security practices and housekeeping is kept up with to the best quality.
- Guarantees that all apparatuses and hardware are functional, represented and got.
- Stores and discards generally risky materials as per International Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Conducts fix parts exploration to guarantee just required fix parts are mentioned and decides the neighborhood accessibility of required fix parts.
- Administers and examines all Time Compliance Technical Order (TCTO) activities to guarantee finishing inside recommended rules.
- Guarantees right and quick consummation of work orders.
- Reviews finished vehicle fixes to guarantee quality affirmation is kept up with.
- Guarantees unserviceable and unused workable fix parts are gotten back to the stock office.
- Performs different obligations as allocated.
- Works in typical office and support shop or distribution center climate and might be expected to turn out outside for expanded periods.
Vehicle Chief Mechanic Jobs Details
- Authority: Amentum
- Place: Oman
- Qualification: Graduation to Master
- Total Jobs: Multiple
- Who Can Apply: International and National
- Gender: Males and Females
Qualification of Vehicle Chief Mechanic Jobs
- Should be capable in the utilization of PCs and Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office to incorporate as a base Power Point, Excel and Word programs.
- Should be fit for working and fixing light to weighty military and business type vehicles.
- Should have working information on symptomatic PC projects like Cummins INSITE, CAT, OBD scanners.
- Will have great hierarchical and relational abilities, especially in dealings with subordinates.
- Should have a substantial home nation driver’s permit and capacity to acquire have country driver’s permit.
- Might be expected to work material dealing with gear.
- Secondary School recognition or identical required.
- Perceived public capability in vehicle support at a more elevated level required.
- Four years experience in USAF or US administration identical vehicle and hardware fix required.
- Might be presented to outrageous commotion from working hardware.
- Will be expected to wear legitimate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as indicated by endorsed methodology and as expected for task being performed.
- Truly equipped for playing out completely required obligations; fit for lifting/pushing/pulling least of 50 lbs.
- Capacity to travel locally and globally.
- Should be a U.S. Resident.
How to Apply for Vehicle Chief Mechanic Jobs
- Candidates who wanted to apply vacant post Vehicle Chief Mechanic Jobs click on given link:
See More Available Jobs