Pakistan Railway New Jobs 2022 Government of Pakistan Ministry of Railways has currently announced issued many vacancies and inviting applications from Pakistani individuals who are looking for new upcoming jobs in Pakistan.
Pakistan Railway Freight Transportation Company pvt ltd is a subsidiary of Ministry of Railway intends to hire services of following on contract basis for a period of one year, extendable subject to satisfactory performance for execution. implementation and monitoring of its projects.
Pakistan Railway has announced these vacant Pakistan Railway New Jobs 2022 for the posts of Company Secretary or Chief Financial Officer Freight Consultant Business Planning & Strategy Manager Accounts Deputy Manager Audit Assistant Manager IT Assistant Manager Admin or HR Assistant Manager
Manager Marketing Freight Officer Office Assistant Cum Computer Operators Staff car Drivers Daftry Dak Dispatcher Naib Qasid and Sweepers. Those interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria they will be posted any where in Pakistan such as Karachi Lahore Rawalpindi etc.
Applicants who wanted to apply must having Minimum Primary or Middle qualifications from any recognized Board or School and Maximum Master qualifications are required from any recognized University or Institution of HEC Higher Education Commission.
Pakistan Railway New Jobs 2022 Short Details
|Jobs Category||Pakistan Jobs|
|Education Requirements:||Primary to Master|
|Job City||Anywhere in Pakistan|
Ministry of Railway
Pakistan Railway New Jobs 2022 List
- Company Secretary Chief Financial Officer
- Freight Consultant Business Planning & Strategy
- Manager Accounts
- Deputy Manager Audit
- Audit Officer
- Assistant Manager IT
- Assistant Manager or Admin/HR
- Assistant Manager Marketing
- Freight Officer
- Officer Assistant Cum Operators
- Staff car Drivers
- Daftry Dak Dispatcher
- Naib Qasid
Pakistan Railway New Jobs 2022 Requirements
|Company Secretary Chief Financial Officer||(i) The candidate must be a professional|
accountant or having an experience of corporate/chartered secretary, OR A person holding a master degree in Business Administration or Human Resource Management or Commerce or and a Law graduate from a recognized
university in first division or with CGPA-3. (iii) Having a minimum of five (05) years of
post-qualification relevant work experience.
|Freight Consultant Business Planning & Strategy||The candidate must be holding a master degree, preferably, in Business Administration from a reputed/ recognized university, responsible for the business planning & development activities including collaboration, with the private sector as well as other public sector|
entities. (ii) Having a minimum 15 years of post
qualification relevant work experience. (iii) Must be energetic, self-motivated and ability to work effectively to achieve the targets/goals with understanding/ experience of rail, road logistics. (iv) Organizations as well as individuals are eligible to apply on a Part Time or Monthly
|Manager Accounts||(i) ACCA / Bachelors’ / Master’s degree from|
a reputed university with specialization in Accountancy Finance. Professional working experience as Accounting
Manager/ Finance Manager. (ii) Having a minimum of 5-8 years of post qualification relevant work experience.
|Deputy Manager Audit||(i) CA/ACCA ACMA/BS Accounting and|
Finance should have excellent communication skills like performing operational and financial audits, developing recommendations based on
audits reports. (ii) Having minimum 8 Years’ experience in relevant field.
OR (i) Retired Railway Officer of Audit
Department having 15 years’ experience.
|Audit Officer||(i) Bachelors from a reputed university with|
specialization in Accountancy / Finance having working experience as Accounting
Manager/ Finance Manager. (ii) Having minimum 5 – 8 years of post
qualification relevant work experience.
OR Retired Railway Officer of Audit Department having 15 years’ experience.
|Assistant Manager IT||The candidate must possess Bachelor Degree in IT responsible for the installation, operation and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies such as communication systems, web|
design or internet security. (ii) Having minimum 5 Years’ experience in
|Assistant Manager or Admin/HR||(i) The candidate must possess Bachelor|
Degree having computer skills. (ii) Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in same
|Assistant Manager Marketing||(i) The candidate having degree in|
(Marketing, Communications, Advertising,
Hospitality, Management, Public Relations (ii) A minimum of 5-8 years’ experience in relevant field.
|Freight Officer||(i) The candidate must have Bachelor’s|
degree in logistics, business management, engineering, or related
(ii) Having minimum 5-8 years’ experience
in relevant field
|Officer Assistant Cum Operators||(i) The candidate must have FA degree with|
computer skills in MS Office. (ii) Having minimum 3 years’ experience in
|Staff car Drivers||(i) The candidate must have qualification of|
Matric. (ii) The candidate must possess valid LTV
license (iii) Having minimum 2 years’ experience in
|Daftry Dak Dispatcher||(1) The candidate must have qualification of|
Middle (ii) Having minimum 2 years’ experience in
|Naib Qasid||(i) The candidate must have qualification of|
Middle (ii) Having minimum 2 years’ experience in
any reputed organization.
|Sweepers||Having minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field|
How to Apply For Pakistan Railway New Jobs 2022
- Candidates who wanted to apply for Pakistan Railway New Jobs 2022 must follow given below instructions.
- Interested candidates may submit their application along with recent two passport size photographs and academic degrees, to Chief Executive Officer, PRFTC Head Office, DS Office Building, Karachi on or before ” May, 2022 at 1400 hours.
- No application later than the informed date and time will be entertained.
- Application must be sent on prescribed format which is placed at Pakistan Railways’ website www.pakrail.gov.pk Incomplete application will be not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test / interview. If the candidate has the requisite eligibility, qualifications and experience, he will be offered
- salary package as per relevant PRFTC’s Pay Scale as admissible under the Rules of the company.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test / interview. The appointment shall be purely on contract basis for a period of one (01) year subject to successful completion of the prescribed probationary period of 3 months. The contract period will be inclusive of the probationary period and shall be extendable, subject to satisfactory performance.
- The appointee shall have no right to claim regularization against