Dallas Jobs The Commercial Credit Officer (CCO) is an exceptionally talented asset, giving master level warning direction in the most complicated, coordinated obligation capital answers for business banking clients. Items incorporate credit extensions, term advances, land credits, and partnered credits.
The CO deals with all of the auxiliary credit openness to clients. The CO keeps up with information on other BofA items including Investment Banking and Treasury Management that have credit openness, and use item skill to convey the most ideal and ideally incorporated key answer for the client or prospect.
This job reports to the Commercial Credit Manager or Executive and will be adjusted to an Underwriting Team that upholds the market. This job will uphold credit movement for Middle Market clients (90%) and possibly Business Banking clients (10%) in the Dallas/Ft Worth business sectors, serving an expansive scope of clients with yearly income going from $10 million to $2 billion.
Dallas Jobs Qualifications
- BS/BA degree and 8+ long stretches of strong business banking experience
- Experience in monetary examination, organizing, guaranteeing and portfolio the board
- Insightful/specialized abilities, including monetary bookkeeping, demonstrating and credit organizing
- Solid relational abilities; capacity to convey upward, on a level plane, and remotely
- Industry information across various area
Dallas Jobs Responsibilities
- Perform investigation of clients and possibilities and their businesses
- Plan and execution of credit arrangements, and the dynamic administration of resource quality
- Teams up with the Relationship Manager (RM), Treasury Solutions Officer (TSO), and other item accomplices, when required, to evaluate client needs, plan coordinated arrangements and convey the bank to clients and possibilities
- Act as Line/Credit approver related to Risk the executives in view of credit endorsement matrix and drives the interior credit endorsement process, advance documentation and shutting
Dallas Jobs Short Details
|Employment Institution||Bank of America|
|Who Can Apply||Males and Females|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Post Category||US Jobs|