Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Amentum is employing an Aircraft Mechanic I – APG (F-16). Give F-16 Block 50 Aircraft Maintenance Specialist (Crew Chief) with the obligation of everyday flight and upkeep necessities of F-16 Block 50 Aircraft.
Qualified candidates will get thought for work regardless of race, variety, religion, sex, public beginning, sexual direction, orientation personality, incapacity or safeguarded veteran status.
Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Responsibilities
- Accommodate the send off, recuperation, and preflight/through flight/BPO investigations, ground dealing with, minor upkeep, and adjusting.
- Perform routine investigating, establishment, fix and support of all electro-mechanical frameworks and parts on the airplane at the hierarchical degree of upkeep.
- Dependable all upkeep performed on the appointed airplane.
- This incorporates yet isn’t restricted to significant upkeep, for example, landing gear substitution, flight control substitution and achieve Periodical Inspections.
- Keeps up with strategic airplane, support hardware, and structures and records. Performs and manages flight boss, expediter, team boss, fix and recovery, quality affirmation, and upkeep support capacities.
- Administrations airplane. Performs end-of-runway, post flight, preflight, through flight, and stage assessments. Performs incorporated battle turns and hot pit refuels.
- Prompts on issues keeping up with, adjusting, and assessing airplane and related aviation hardware.
- Utilizes specialized information to analyze and take care of support issues on airplane frameworks.
- Deciphers and encourages on upkeep methods and approaches to fix airplane and related gear.
- Investigates and keeps up with airplane structures, frameworks, parts, and related hardware. Eliminates and introduces airplane parts.
- Conducts useful trial of fixed parts and frameworks. Changes, adjusts, and fixes airplane frameworks.
- Administers and performs airplane jacking, lifting, and towing tasks.
- Investigates airplane structures, frameworks, parts, and related frameworks.
- Oversees and performs airplane and part investigations.
- Deciphers assessment discoveries and decides sufficiency of remedial activities.
- Investigates and actually takes a look at parts for clearances, resiliences, legitimate establishment, and activity.
- Examines and works controlled and non fueled aviation ground gear.
- Examines and distinguishes airplane consumption for anticipation and fix.
- Audits upkeep structures, airplane records, mechanized support information frameworks, and verifiable reports to guarantee total documentation.
- Inventories and keeps up with airplane gear.
Aircraft Mechanic Jobs Details
- Authority: Amentum
- Place: Oman
- Qualification: GED
- Total Jobs: Multiple
- Who Can Apply: International and National
- Gender: Males and Females
Qualification of Aircraft Mechanic Jobs
- Secondary school graduate or GED with an endorsement of finishing.
- Least of Eight (8) years experience.
- Experience in all parts of middle level support on F-16 Block 50 Aircraft.
- Experience in Phase Inspections and all parts of planned support.
- Experience in Inspection and investigating of any frameworks disappointments.
- Experience giving OJT to professionals.
- US Citizenship Required.
- Individual should be quickly deployable to potential battle regions overall and ready to adjust and live in severe circumstances.
- Is expected to climb, stand, stoop, twist, stretch, hunch and work in tiring and awkward position.
- As often as possible lifts parts and gear as much as 20 pounds. At times lifts objects as much as 50 pounds. Most truly difficult work is achieved using mechanical gadgets.
How to Apply for Aircraft Mechanic Jobs
- Candidates who wanted to apply vacant post Aircraft Mechanic Jobs click on given link:
See More Available Jobs